Friday, April 9, 2010

Help Needed for April's Mobile Food Drive!

Hopefully you all have had an opportunity to look at images of past Mobile Food Drives through "Clipping for a Cause." They have been quite a success and in one month, we nearly doubled the donations! However, I am going to be the first one to admit that I could use some assistance for April's drive. It will be the 29th, which is a Thursday. In months past, I have turned to my neighborhood each time and asked them to set out one grocery bag of non-perishables that I then pick up and deliver for them. In an effort to give them a rest from the monthly event, I am asking for help for others to conduct a Mobile Food Drive in your area/workplace. If you are local, I would be happy to meet in a central location on April 29th to sort and count all of the items collected. Please let me know if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment