Friday, April 9, 2010

Another Freebie Thanks to One of My Readers!


I am always so appreciative of readers sending me deals (especially freebies) so that more items can be donated through "Clipping for a Cause." You really don't know how much it helps, considering it's impossible for one person to know EVERY single deal out there! Thanks to one of my readers, (T.) I was able to get bottles of Dawn Dish Soap for free this week! These will all be going to the residents at Villa Lodge and Suites in Lawrenceville at the end of the month. Another plus... since Dawn is a P&G product, I got several reusable Publix shopping bags for FREE too!

Here is the breakdown of coupons used:

Dawn Dish Soap (small bottle) $1.46 at Publix
0.50 off Dawn Product Coupon from Green Publix "P&G Future Friendly Booklet"
Combined with the 4/4/10 P&G Coupon for 0.50/1 Dawn Product (doubles to $1)

Then, don't forget to use the "Free Reusable Shopping Bag when you buy 2 Participating P&G Products" coupon located also in the P&G Green Booklet. So, for every 2 Dawn soaps you "buy" for free, you get a free bag with it! And..I must say, they have stepped it up a notch these days with those reusable bags! You actually get to pick from some cutie batootie styles instead of that same old bright green!

No comments:

Post a Comment