Thursday, February 24, 2011

303 Items. A Donation of $70. Saved: $309.00, Spent $68.77!


Two weeks ago, I was invited to my aunt's company, United Supply in Norcross, Georgia, to teach some of her co-workers how to start couponing. I enjoyed every single second. To be able to "pay-it-forward" for something that my neighbor taught me only 14 months ago is a feeling unlike any other! Before I left, they handed me a $70 donation for Clipping for a Cause that they had collected in the office. One of the employees asked for a picture and breakdown of what their monetary donation purchased, and as you can see, pictures are worth a thousand words!!!

Total Spent Out of Pocket: $68.77
Total Savings: $309.00

Items:

20 boxes of Buitoni Fettucini
40 cans of Hunt's tomato sauce
84 jars of baby food
7 pks of Schick Razors (2 ct)
6 pks of Yakisoba Noodles
21 cans of Progresso soup
13 boxes of Brownie mix
40 cans of Spaghetti-O's
2 bags of Mahatma Rice
50 cans of Carnation milk
20 rolls of Mentos (we made 50 cents off of each one!)

"She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy." Proverbs 31:20




No comments:

Post a Comment