Wednesday, February 17, 2010
See How my Friend Erin (a High School Teacher) is Getting her School Involved!
This is the flyer she created to pass out to all of the teachers:
Can you buy all this for less than $20?
It’s possible! Want to learn how?
Erin Lace & Clipping for a Cause founder Heather Bonner are holding a
FREE COUPONING WORKSHOP
to kick off the start of the PRHS branch of Clipping for a Cause!
Learn how to:
• Find the best deals every week on items you already buy
• Combine coupons from the newspaper, internet, and store inserts with store sales and promotions to buy items at rock-bottom prices
• Organize your coupons and your shopping trip
• Stockpile rock-bottom price items to feed your family (and others) for less
• DONATE extra food items to local area food banks!
We want to teach you how to save money every week, and we need your help in stocking the shelves of local food banks! Together, we can make a big difference in our community!
Location: Peachtree Ridge HS, Room A209
Bring: Pen and paper to take notes!
For more information, check out the Clipping for a Cause Blog: