Thursday, March 11, 2010

$10 Gift Card Winner Announcement!

Due to the fact that my guest post will appear on I Heart Publix today with the exact amount that I paid for the donation items, I am announcing the winner of the $10 gift card one day early. Thanks to everyone for your guesses! Can you believe that I paid 30 cents out of pocket for all of that..including tax!? I couldn't have done it without the help of fellow congregation members contributing their unused coupons to "Clipping for a Cause." As stated on "I Heart Publix" today, it is quite inspiring to do this again and again for people in need considering I could have scraped that change right out of my sofa cushions! Congratulations to Sheila W. for winning as her guess of 70 cents definitely came the closest!

No comments:

Post a Comment