Tuesday, October 19, 2010
What $5 Can Getcha At Tar-jay!
So after reading the list of deals at Target this week on The Prudent Patron's website, I couldn't help but clip a few coupons and head on over there today. We have several birthday parties for kids coming up in the next few weeks, so I needed to find some bargains on toys!
Here is the breakdown:
*Buy 2 Select Curel Skin Care items $3.79, Earn a $5 Target gift card
I bought (4) Curel Ultra Healing Lotion 6 oz $3.79 each
I used four $1/1 Curel Target’s Printable Coupon here
Stacked those with four $2/1 Smart Source 10/10
And...Got back a $5 Target gift card
:: Two free lotions + a $8.84 moneymaker
(4) Nivea for Men Body Wash $3.04
$3/1 Red Plum 10/17
(1) Pair of "Fancy Nancy" kids socks (that's the theme of one of the parties)
$1 (LOVE the dollar bin at Target!)
(1) Pair of "Fancy Nancy" kids sunglasses
(1) Crayola Sidewalk Painting Kit @ $7.88 (all of their summer kits were marked down big time!)
(1) Crayola Sidewalk Chalk (This is a set of 4 and they are MEGA!) @ $4.17
Total Out of Pocket: $5 + a little tax!